The Russian Association of Financial Market Members (the RAFMM) is a noncommercial organization which voluntarily unites under its authority reliable and purposeful financial market participants. The goal of the organization is development and support of financial brokers` services and providing maximal security of deals at stock exchanges, currency markets and the market of venture deals. These goals are achieved by obligatory certification of service quality and voluntary licensing of some types of activity. Being a self - regulatory non - governmental organization the Russian Association of Financial Markets Members (the RAFMM) bases in its activity upon the principles of transparency, democracy and civil consciousness.
The Russian Association of Financial Market Members (the RAFMM) is a discussion platform for its Participants. It also represents the interests of its Participants in the interrelations with third - party organizations, private individuals and government and plays the role of independent Arbitrage.
The Russian Association of Financial Markets Members (the RAFMM) provides timely information, advertising and consulting services on all key directions of its Participants` activities:
- The certification of the professional level;
- The licensing of activities;
- The dispute arbitration;
- Insurance and protection;
- Procedural and institutional aspects;
- Currency dealing and exchange trading;
- Bank technologies;
- Technical support of activity;
- Information security;
- Personnel affairs;
- Science and education.
Besides, Russian Association of Financial Market Members (the RAFMM) has the following goals:
- The realization of the steady high quality and responsibility level of the provided brokerage services by the RAFFM participants;
- The transparency and safety of Russian financial markets;
- Domestic and international law - abidingness in the financial service field by Participants of the RAFMM, in particular, the legislation about anti - money laundering;
- The advocacy of the civilized rules and usual international business practice and fair competition between the RAFMM participants, fair arbitration of the disputes;
- Assistance to improvement of the legislative and normative base of the Russian segment in the international financial markets;
- The authority and reputation increase of the financial broker and financial dealer professions, as a reliable assistant and consultant for the Russian middle class;
- The improvement of the information - analytic support of the financial markets` participants;
- The realization of the research and educational programs on the improvement of the Russian population financial illiteracy, the involvement in the business intercourse of the financial markets for a larger quantity of the country`s citizens as the factor of their welfare and competitive ability growth.
The participants of the Russian Association of Financial Market Members (the RAFMM) always keep the doors opened to the defendant financial brokers sharing all goals, tasks and values mentioned above. One of the major working principles is not only permanent improvement of the internal structure and regulatory documents, but also the increase in the Association membership.